Below are orders issued since January 1, 2018, that cite Internet addresses.
Because some links found in court orders change over time or disappear altogether, this list is provided to closely capture, to the degree possible, what the court was referencing at the time the order was released.
Using the URL referenced in the order, the original copy is saved with a watermark to denote the document’s archived status. Capture dates, when they appear on the material, may not match the "as visited" date contained in an order's citation to that material.
- Resource cited: https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/19-497.html
- Resource cited: https://www.cjr.org/language_corner/three-times-more.php
- Resource cited: https://data.census.gov/cedsci/table?q=New%20Orleans%20s2501&tid =ACSST5Y2017.S2501&layer=place&cid=S2501_C01_001E&vintage=2018&hidePreview=false
- Resource cited: https://cops.usdoj.gov/pdf/taskforce/taskforce_finalreport.pdf
- Resource cited: https://www.nola.gov/nopd/policies/
- Resource cited: https://www.policemag.com/341981/de-escalation-training-learning-to-back-off
- Resource cited: http://www.seattle.gov/police-manual/title-8---use-of-force/8100---de-escalation