The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is an equal opportunity employer. The court frequently has job openings and always accepts applications. The application form is available from the clerk's office. You also can download the Application for Employment form (Application Form AO78) in PDF format.
The U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, currently has the following vacancies:
- 23-DSC-03 Official Court Reporter
- 23-DSC-12 Official Court Reporter (Part-Time)
- 23-DSC-16 Magistrate Support Clerk
- 23-DSC-21 Director of Education and Training
- 24-DSC-01 Pro Se Docket Clerk
- 24-DSC-02 Intake Clerk
- 24-DSC-03 Jury Specialist
- 24-DSC-04 Procurement Specialist
Law Clerk Applications
On-line System for Clerkship Application and Review - https://oscar.uscourts.gov
Other Federal Job Postings
- Bankruptcy Judge for Southern District of Texas
- Federal Public Defender for Southern District of Texas
The federal judiciary careers site has a job search tool as well as information for new applicants.
USAJobs is the U.S. Government's official site for federal jobs and employment information.