The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana is an equal opportunity employer. The court frequently has job openings and always accepts applications. The application form is available from the clerk's office. You also can download the Application for Employment form (Application Form AO78) in PDF format.
The U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, currently has the following vacancies:
- 23-DSC-03 Official Court Reporter
- 23-DSC-04 Intake Clerk
- 23-DSC-05 Appeals Case Manager
- 23-DSC-06 Court Reporter Coordinator
- 23-DSC-07 Information Technology Administrator
- 23-DSC-08 Procurement Specialist
- 23-DSC-09 Operations Specialist
- 23-DSC-10 Clerical Intern
- 23-DSC-11 Information Technology Intern
Law Clerk Applications
On-line System for Clerkship Application and Review - https://oscar.uscourts.gov
Other Federal Job Postings
- United States Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Texas at Sherman
- United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Western District of Texas at Austin
The federal judiciary careers site has a job search tool as well as information for new applicants.
USAJobs is the U.S. Government's official site for federal jobs and employment information.